We have a brand new, custom app for managing your account information. You can also use the custom app to schedule your training classes for both of our locations. Please delete your old app and visit http://chicagomma.com/download-app in order to download the new custom app. Thank you!
Coach Alex Rajacic wins his return fight in quick fashion with a heel hook in the first round in the United Combat League at the Hammond Civic Center. Who's next? #ufc #danawhite
Watch Chicago MMA members help to demonstrate the effectiveness of self-defense.
Work odd hours where you can only train in the morning or afternoon? Not getting enough training in? Can’t consistently make evening classes? Our weekday 6:30AM and 12PM noon classes are the answer to your problems. With the morning and noon classes you can even get a 2nd training session in later on in the evening if you want to go #beastmode!
1. Jump start your daily metabolism. Exercising in the morning and you will continue to burn calories at a boosted level even after the workout is done.
2. Virtually no scheduling conflict! Unless you are working the first shift what else would you be doing at 6:30 am? Sleeping? Go train and get your exercise/workout out of the way!
3. Improved daily productivity and mental health. Exercise boosts the production of endorphin. Additionally, training can also increase your mental abilities for 4 to 10 hours after training.
4. Less likely to skip training due to an unexpected change of plan. Something came up at work? Your wife wanted you to drive the kids somewhere after work? Stuck in traffic after work? Get your classes out of the way and you won't have to worry about skipping training due to an unexpected change of plan.
5. Having trouble sleeping at night? Studies have shown that morning workouts led to fewer sleep disruptions due to waking up in the middle of the night.
Want to try a free class?
Chicago MMA has officially launched Ralph Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Downtown Chicago.
We are committed to helping students transform their lives through the art of jiu-jitsu.
Grand Opening Specials
$79 for the first 20 members -OR- $300 for a 3-month membership with free uniform/gi
Try a free class today!
We wish to congratulate the following teammates on their recent promotions. It is a long and arduous journey. Each day on the mat is a step towards the ultimate goal. I am proud to call you teammates and friends.
Drew Pariano, former head coach of Northwestern's wrestling program, will hold a seminar at Chicago MMA on Saturday, September 17, from 12PM-2PM. Coach Pariano is widely known as one of the top wrestling coaches in the US. During his time at Northwestern, he helped lift the wrestling program to new heights in his five years as the head coach. The Wildcats have had 24 NCAA All-Americans since he joined the staff as an assistant in 2005 and nine top-15 finishes. The program has also had four NCAA Champions and eight national runner-ups during his time.
Wrestling has become the foundation of modern day MMA. Many of the top fighters in the world come from a wrestling background, allowing them to control their opponents and dictate the fight. The seminar will cover how to effectively apply wrestling fundamentals to Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Don't miss this opportunity to elevate your game and learn from one of the best.
Reserve your spot today by filling out the form below.
September 17, 2016
$50 in advance or $75 at the door (Cash only)
In this episode we sit down with three Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belts and learn a lot about what it was like to train under Ralph Gracie in the late 90's / early 2000's . Misho Ceko, Gumby and Mike have all gone on to accomplish a lot in their careers and each has interesting stories.
Alan "Gumby" Marques : Founder, Heroes Martial Arts - San Jose, CA
Misho Ceko : Founder, Chicago MMA - Chicago, Illinois
Mike Prudencio : Founder, One World Jiu Jitsu - Newark, CA / Sunnyvale, CA
@chicago_mma on Instagram
Chicago MMA - http://www.chicagomma.com/
Alan "Gumby" Marques
@heroesmartial arts on Instagram
Heroes Martial Arts - http://heroesmartialarts.com/
@oneworldjiujitsu arts onInstagram
One World Jiu Jitsu - http://oneworldjiujitsu.com/