- 6 STRIKING CLASSES (MUAY THAI / KICKBOXING / BOXING) A WEEK
- 6:30AM Monday. Wednesday, and Friday
- 12PM Monday. Wednesday, and Friday
- 4 BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU/GRAPPLING CLASSES A WEEK
- 6:30AM Tuesday & Thursday
- 12PM Tuesday & Thursday
- No experience required! Most new students have never tried martial arts before.
MONDAY - FRIDAY
6:30AM AND 12NOON CLASSES
MONTHLY RECURRING MEMBERSHIP
Work odd hours where you can only train in the morning or during lunch? Not getting enough training in and you can’t consistently make evening classes? Our weekday 6:30AM and 12PM noon classes are the answer to your problems.
1. Jump start your daily metabolism. Exercising in the morning and you will continue to burn calories at a boosted level even after the workout is done.
2. Virtually no scheduling conflict! Unless you are working the first shift what else would you be doing at 6:30 am? Sleeping? Go train and get your exercise/workout out of the way!
3. Improved daily productivity and mental health. Exercise boosts the production of endorphin. Additionally, training can also increase your mental abilities for 4 to 10 hours after training.
4. Less likely to skip training due to an unexpected change of plan. Something came up at work? Your wife wanted you to drive the kids somewhere after work? Stuck in traffic after work? Get your classes out of the way and you won't have to worry about skipping training due to an unexpected change of plan.
5. Having trouble sleeping at night? Studies have shown that morning workouts led to fewer sleep disruptions due to waking up in the middle of the night.